Monday the 23rd of July, 2012

Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5+ (45-55-65-75-85%)

Rest as needed

21-15-9
11′ Wall Ball
Toes to Bar*
*If you cannot do toes to bar, sub with double reps abmat sit-ups

SCORES

Last completed 11.8.2011

Sprintervals! is coming….

This Sunday is our One Year Anniversary Party at CrossFit A1A!
Join us at 11am for a WOD followed by a BBQ.
Everyone is invited and welcome!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • MySpace
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter

7 Responses to “Monday the 23rd of July, 2012”

Trackbacks are disabled.

• DM says:

A HUGE thank you to every one of you that volunteered on Saturday and helped make Swamp Monster III what it was. Without you it 100% would not have happened.

To those of you that entered and did the competition: Congratulations! Michael, Sergio, Ariel, Bradley, Humberto…WAY TO GO! You did what many are afraid to do.

A GINOURMOUS SHOUT OUT TO Jen Ghersi for taking 1st in the Women’s Beginner division. WAY TO GO! Sorry, next one you have to enter Intermediate.

• Frankie G says:

Good job and congrats to all the 305/A!A crossfitters that competed. You all did great. Hope you all had fun, I know I did. Lets get more 305-ers and A1A-er together to represent and show them how its done. Thanks to all that cheered us on, it helped push ourselves even harder.

• Jenn Ghersi says:

Thanks DM!
    As my first time competing I have to say I was really nervous before the competition started but all members of 305 and A1A made me feel very confident and courageous and all I kept telling myself was to have fun, and I did!!!
    Thanks to everyone for cheering me on during the event!! I encourage everyone to try this once. The experience is great and the reward in greater!
    Big congrats to the staff for putting Swamp Monster together. Unbelievable event with energizing vibes and powerful spirits!! Overall, a great time!
    I’m happy to be a part of this organization, and will certainly go for intermediate next time ;) please don’t expect first place!

• Victor B says:

Team: it was great !! congrats.

I enjoyed helping around, and even had a chance to call some “No Rep”

Good job to everyone !!

• Sergio Chade says:

First of all congrats to the team that put Swamp Monster together!! It was a great experience!! I love competition and it was great!! Loved every minute of it and it showed me how much harder I have to work before my next competition!!
    For the guys and girls that did it!! Way to go!! I believe this is part of doing crossfit and being part of this group!! This is why we bust ourselves every day!! To go out and show what we can accomplish!!
    Just reinforcing what Frankie said, We should have more people competing from 305 and A1A!!
    LEts show them how its done!!!

• It was a pleasure serving as Swamp Monster factotum.

factotum
    /fækˈtoʊ.təm/
    Noun: A person having many diverse activities or responsibilities.

• Yamakoa says: