Tuesday the 31st of July, 2012

In 10 minutes, complete as many rounds and reps as possible of:
15 Wall ball shots 20/14
10 Dumbbell hang snatch 60/40 (5 per arm)
5 strict pull ups

Rest 5 minutes

For time: 500 meter Farmers Carry, 70/53
For each drop, perform 5 burpees immediately after completing the 500 meter walk

Optional supplement:
200 Russian twists 20/14
100 Abmat sit ups
50 V-ups
Complete this portion on your own

SCORES

MONSTER BEACH!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • MySpace
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter

19 Responses to “Tuesday the 31st of July, 2012”

Trackbacks are disabled.

• joseph says:

specialization is for suckas… look at this asshole…

• Bianca says:

For those of you who like to compare your times or see what weight you chose,I remembered doing the farmer carry, so checked my notebook and sure enough…12/27.

• becky says:

Thank you Bianca for an amazing workout today! You can lead us anytime!!!!

• DM says:

Looking forward to seeing Meb race.

On a side note….don’t go light on the Farmer Carry.

Suck it up, toughen up and pick up something heavy.

• Sergio says:

Bianca, I remember doing it also!! thanks for looking it up!! gotta do better today!!!

• Slippy McGrip says:

That was absolutey awful. Please don’t ever make me do it again.

• The Bugger says:

Bianca was such a great coach/trainer Today. Go Super Girl!

• Eva says:

^ It’s true, Bianca was a great motivator for our super-sunny-hot farmer adventure!
    Thanks for the wallball tips, Adam and B… My jerky basketballish throws and getting face-smashed by an 8 pound ball isn’t so bad, but i can see how both could be very unpleasant when I one day get stronger and go heavier.

• DM says:

I noticed there is decidedly less whining and complaining from those that did it at 11am at A1A amidst the construction and lunch rush. Fact.

• Slippy says:

No complaints on the heat. Just about farmers carries in general. Much respect to anyone who did well on this or to any farmer out there who carries 70 lb buckets of butter or cream on a regular basis.

…And besides, everyone knows that there is a strong ocean breeze at AIA that keeps it at least 12 degrees over there. This must be some sort of fact, right?

• DM says:

Leo, one of the A1Aers, was eating lunch at the place next door, just watching us suffer as he enjoyed calamari. He told me his grandmother had died at the age of 105 carrying buckets of water on her farm in Eastern Europe. If farmers carries take me to 105, I’m doing them.

• eva says:

I learned how to make homemade butter in a jar with cream and a marble as a small child. It’s like an old school shakeweight, but maybe more taxing and less creepy. Anyone wanna learn? I’m down with Farmers and their Carries. They’re hearty, strong folks. I don’t think anyone would say no to an ocean breeze; that’s always nice.

• Mags says:

I got a new job so the past month I been working crazy hours… Can’t wait for the ‘busy season’ to be over next week so I can get back to my workout routine!!!!

• Bug A Boo says:

I love farmers walk, even at 11am in the sun.

• joseph says:

5.5 mile run…SLOW…9:30.

• Sergio says:

Bring the farmers back anytime. I was slower than last time. Must be the heat and the flu. Just love this!!!

• Smarge says:

Bianca thanks for a great wod today! Eva, i am so happy i finally got to workout with you. I love farmers…. Chad, i am preparing for a rematch!

• Score Whore says:

What happened to the 6pm scores from A1A? Were the times that awful that they weren’t posted?

BTW who is that did 3 drops total on Rx weight? Time to man up and do Men’s Rx.

That was probably one of the worst finishers we’ve ever done and yes DM I’m whining.

• DM says:

By the time you had finished whining I had to get home to some beautiful non-whining children. 6pm scores will be inputted shortly for your viewing pleasure.