Whats wrong with this picture? Post answer to comments
Press 5-5-5-3-1+ (55-65-75-85-95%)
Rest as needed
3 rounds for time
200 meter run
15 Kettle-bell swings (70/53)
10 Deficit handstand push-ups (45/25)
Trackbacks are disabled.
Pete has begun meditation and does not care!!
The 2.5s are in the 5# spot and that’s awesome!!
Somebody left their sneakers in a cubby hole
1. There’s a gap in the floor that’s been there for a year.
2. There’s no apostrophe in ‘Whats’. What’s a whats?
3. The racks are out of place. Please move them back STAT!
4. No one is weighing themselves.
5. There is tape on barbells. ABUSE!
6. There is a picture of weights where there should be a picture of people doing the exercise.
Excuse me, The Exercise ™
It’s overexposed and a little out of focus…
There is neither a unicorn nor cake in it.
Missing mini weight plate stickers:)
Nice effort though!
There is a 2.5 (mini) weight plate on the floor… Messy!
i can’t help but agree with Adrian on this.
“Mind see problem, problem.
Mind no see problem, no problem.”
I thought Yoda said that
Worked up to 3 singles @ 225 lbs with an additional 65 lbs of chains
Barbell Rows 3x 8 135 lbs with additional 65 lbs chains
Superset: C2B Chin Ups / Dips
50 KCals Airdyne
50 Ball Slams 20 lbs
50 Sit Ups
August 10th Nutrition Challenge Weigh In @ A1A