Friday the 24th of August, 2012

What could make this position better?

Power clean 5-5-5-5-5+ (55-65-75-85-85%)

Rest as needed

Team WOD
60 Front squats (135/93)
50 Hang power cleans
40 Chest to bar pull-ups (Rx+Muscle-ups)

Take turns completing reps until done. One partner must be in Push-up plank in order for reps to count.

DUE TO THE COMING STORM MONSTER BEACH IS POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY

T-shirt Design contest submissions-(Click on “Read the¬†full article” to view drop down menu)

Place the mouse on image to reveal designer or click on image to see it up close.  Email your top 3 picks by Monday the 27th to Panos@crossfit305.com

Power Cubs

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • MySpace
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter

11 Responses to “Friday the 24th of August, 2012”

Trackbacks are disabled.

• Miss Understood says:

Maybe closer to the wall, squeeze booty and tuck core in more of a hollow rock position. All the things I was told to do today.

• DM says:

She could be playing ‘Call Me Maybe’ next time.

99 snatch wins, clearly.

• becky says:

i’ll have one of each, size small!!!! These are GREAT!

• Miss Understood says:

“99 Problems” and “I Love to Swing” will have CrossFit 305 on the front.

• Bianca says:

Whoever you are..you look good up there in the more challenging hold, and will inch up closer to the wall with more practice. I think if you draw your hips closer to the wall, (pushing your butt in, out of the slight v form you are currently positioned in, with the distance you feel comfortable with), you will automatically activate your core (you should feel shaky) and your legs would extend taller -creating a tighter and straighter lumber curve , giving you more out of this exercise. With time, you will be able to walk your hands closer to the wall, and eventually kiss the the wall. Remember to activate your hamstrings and glutes, and keep your chin tucked tightly to your chest. I hope these tips help. Maybe we can practice together one afternoon?

On another note, clever t-shirt designs! Especially, Joey’ssssssssss!!!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

• Eva says:

Shirts, yay!
    Steep uphill butt-leg burning hike today with short (and short-lived) bursts of sprinting, and rest-times to admire and play hide-and-go-seek with deer.
    Taught my mom how to do burpees.
    Inflatable Floaty hand-paddle race CoolDown in Bear Valley lake.
    California kisses to you all!

• Yamakoa says:

What could make this position better?
    Shaft

Speed Box Squats
    10×2 @ 185 with blue and black bands

Speed Sumo Deadlifts
    10×2 @ 224 with black bands wrapped around twice

No Momentum GHR 2ith 20 lbs
    3×3

Bent Press
    1 pood 3 reps each side
    1.5 pood 3 reps each side
    2 pood 3 reps each side

Max L Sit Hold feet of Kb x3
    23 sec / 18/ 16

• Fabiana says:

OMG seriously?!!! What can we learn from this pic? that we need to get that camera out of your hands Pete!!!

• Miss Understood says:

I don’t always do Rx, but when I do, I’d like to see my darn SCORE. Eva, hurry back!

• jess says:

i liked reading your comments B!
    I want to kiss the wall.

Fabiana- B and I sitting here laughing