Wednesday the 12th of September, 2012

• Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • MySpace
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter

16 Responses to “Wednesday the 12th of September, 2012”

Trackbacks are disabled.

• DM says:

Dibo=one of the best in Miami. Proud to have him be a part of our family.

• Adam says:

Wow Dibo, holding court. That is some serious female attention.

BTW – isn’t Annie typically Dubs first, then situps?

• 2nd place is the 1st LOSER says:

FRIDAY 100813

“Annie”

50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
    Double-unders
    Sit-ups

• DM says:

If 2nd place is the 1st LOSER, what place is Todd Wentworth in?

Thanks for catching that Adam, edited.

• Danny says:

I just found this new workout on the mainsite. Coincidence?

“Wentworth”

100 Washer Flips for time.

Athlete must have ankle brace and backwards cap holding down a mullet for the rep to count.

• DM says:

Today we’re working on the biceps, and the triceps. Also the shoulder area. You don’t wanna neglect the shoulder areas.

• Lynnie says:

11AM 3 coaches, and a student… YAY! I learned a lot today :)

• Disregard Simpletons Acquire Currency says:

Thanks DM! Annie is my fav… PR-6:20
    Coach(es): you’re supposed to get EVERYONE’s Score.

• Chad m says:

Simpleton, please report score to coach during the class If it’s busy and matters to you.

• Jess says:

Lynnie! Loved the 11am with you today! Was fun and tough. We’ll have a barbell staredown again soon ;)

• Yamakoa says:

DM: You sure that is not butter bear in high school

Safety Bar Squats
    160×5/210×5/250×5/270×5/290×3/310×1
    3×3 250

Annie:
    5:54

• K-Roc says:

“Simpleton”.

Scores are the responsibiltiy of the trainee for record purposes. It is my opinion the coaches record times as a courtesy. Respect the courtesy, more importantly be in charge of your own records. You don’t know where you’re going if you can’t refer to where you have been. My adivce, ignore the trivial times/scores for sick wods and focus on improving your Max Press, Squat and Deadlift. The only numbers that really matter reflect how much strong(er) you are becoming. WODS are activities. We “train” by performing the basic compound lifts to increase strength; which is reflected by crushing strength PR’s regularly.

• Disregard Simpletons Acquire Currency says:

Thanks K-Roc but you weren’t there and you don’t know the half. I will not pay to be disrespected. Try lecturing her on being professional; it’s a business and I am the paying client. Btw, I don’t appreciate you all referring to me as simpleton…the first name is disregard.

• DM says:

K-Roc
    I agree. Strength is a seperator, and many times the clock becomes the enemy.

“Disregard”, if there is an issue, please e-mail me directly.

dan@crossfit305.com

Feel free to expound as much as you like on the forum, I’m here to correct mistakes as needed. Blogging will not get the mistakes corrected. Contacting directly will.

Respect to all.