Thursday the 7th of March, 2013

Karina Torbes (K1).

Open WOD 13.1
Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible in 17 minutes of:
40 Burpees

• Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • MySpace
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter

19 Responses to “Thursday the 7th of March, 2013”

Trackbacks are disabled.

• Loren says:

Just mark me down for 100 and I’ll sleep in on Thursday morning.

• Bianca says:

Love K1!!!! Always smiling!!!!! Always motivating!!!

• Loren says:

I do not know Karina but I think she may be smiling because she literally may have a pole up her a– in that photo.

• DM says:

No rep Pearson. NO REP!

• Moret says:

Did anyone get through the 135# set this am? It gave me nightmares last night

• Chad says:

schloimy got 27 of them Moret but working through some pain

• Lynn says:

I do love to come to the blog to see others comments, and occasionally joke about various things, including Chad. But I find Loren’s comment regarding Karina crass, and unnecessary. I suppose removing it would defeat the purpose of an open forum, so… Is that what makes you smile Loren?

• Fake Ref says:

Good call! Play nice in the sandbox boys and girls…

• Mitch says:

Lynn – chill out. The pic itself begs the question, since you can’t see the pole. And FYI, I know Karina. She’d laugh at the comment.

Smfh at the sensitivity.

• Lynn says:

Thanks for the advice Mitch. I’ll keep that in mind next time someone makes a boorish statement about someone they don’t know, and have an opinion about it.

• DM says:

OK, that escalated quickly.

Play nice, EVERYBODY, or else.

• Fake DM says:

I checked with Official Cross Ref/Haircut Expert
    Loren gets no rep for using inappropriate language. He merely used “A–”. Reps are only awarded for complete lockout and spelling of cuss words.

• Fake Chad says:

My only complaint with the posting is that the proper anatomical term was not used in Loren’s post. He should have used “Gluteus Maximus”.

• Fake Panos says:

Everyone is missing the point!
    Note Karina’s proper posture–her back is fully engaged. This will help in whatever it is that she is doing.

• Sorry. I apologize for offending anyone and I will try to keep it cleaner in the future.

On another note, I want to emphasize what is most important to me: that is, that I am always perfectly 100% focused on my WOD and that I have no distractions whatsoever. My scores and frequency of posting should confirm this commitment.

P.S. Will you guys hold these comments against me? I am planning to announce my candidacy for mayor of Lemon City!

• Fake Danny P says:

This is almost as big a controversy as when I switched my beard clipper from a #2 to #3.

• chad m says:

hahaha i like that someone thinks i know anatomy. is it cause i wear glasses?

• Chad says:

Loled at Danny’s commet

• Buttman says:

The proper anatomy would be the external rectal sphincter, which leads into the interior rectal sphincter upwards into the anal canal then rectum.