1) Mobility for CNJ
2) 2 rds, 25 Jumping jack variation/ 15 Drop squat/ 10 Squat/ 5 plyo jump/ 5 Strict pull-up
AM session (optional)
3) Practice Bar muscle-ups then perform 3 minute AMRAP Burpee BMU x 3 rds, rest 3 min after each rd,
1) Clean and jerk to max for the day in 20 minutes
2) Perform 1-1-1 at 90% of max for day
3) Front squat 3-3-3-3-3
4) 5 rds each
Even minutes: 20/15 Calorie Row
Odd minutes: 25/15 Push-ups
1) 500 run/ 500 row/ 100 dubs/ 50 Push-ups
2) Bodyweight OHS x 15 reps( Scale load as needed to get 15 reps)
3) Hatch squat (week 12/ day 1)
4) Work up to heavy 2 step Clean and jerk prior to conditioning
5) 5 Minute AMRAP
Max reps CNJ(135/95), must complete 400 meter run within time frame in order for reps to count
6) 3x20 GHD sit-up
These next 2 weeks will close out Phase 2. You should be done with the Hatch cycle by now. If not then continue with it until you are done. In an effort to build community do Wednesday's Metcon with Class and on the same clock. The WODs will be beefed up a little bit for anyone that wants to push themselves a little more.
Congrats to all those who PRed their Fran and Helen!
Movement prep for snatch
1) Work up to heavy snatch
2) Snatch 5x3
3) 2 Mile r...
Movement prep for Clean and jerk
2 Stop Power clean (hang/ high hang) + Front squat + jerk (1+2+3) x 5 (45/33)
3 TNG CNJ (50% of CNJ) EMOM x 10
Hatch squat (Week 10/ day 1)
10 Muscle-up/ C2B pull-up
Rope climbs- Practice speed of movement and making it up in 2-3 moves or less.
21 Handstand push-ups
21 Ring Dips
800 meter run
15 Handstand push-ups
15 Ring dips
400 meter run
9 Handstand push-ups
9 Ring dips
First Fridays-Bring a friend or a family member for free workout
Second Saturdays Free Workshop, Saturday July 13
Nutrition challenge weight in is this Sunday, June 30th from 9-1pm at 305. Stay after for water balloon fight and grilling.