1) Dynamic warm-up of choice (ask Kendra for hers)
2) 3rds, 10 Hip extension/ 10 GHD sit-up/ 40' HS walk
3) Work up to Max behind the neck jerk + Front rack jerk
4) Front squat 3-3-2-2-1-1, add 5 lbs to each lift from last week or go for PR if you feel good.
5) For time:
50 Thrusters (135/95), 5 burpees to start each minute
6) Practice C2B Pull-ups if your hands are good to do so
7) Make up yesterdays PM session WOD if you didnt get a chance to do it.
Warm-up- Row 50 cal/ 40 Push-ups/ 30 Wallball/ 20 Strict Pull-ups
1) Muscle snatch to hvy single (no misses)
2) Hip snatch, work up to heavy double (10-15 min)
3) Hatch squat (week 5/ day 2)
4) Airforce WOD-
20 Thrusters (95/65)
20 Sumo deadlift high pulls
20 Push jerks
20 Overhead squats
20 Front squats
Each athlete must do four burpees at the beginning of every minute (including the start) before moving on to the barbell work. The athlete is allowed to move to the n...
1) Run 400, rest till 4 minutes, run 400
2) Max effort Ring support hold with turn-out/ Max effort False grip hang with 90 degree elbow bend
3) Not For Time- 30 HSPU(anyway)/ 30 T2B/ 30 GHD sit-up/ 30 DB snatch/ 15 BMU
4) Snatch 80-85%x3x5sets
5) CNJ 80-85%x3x5sets
6) 3 rounds every 3 minutes x 4 rounds
5 C2B pull-ups
If you are interested in learning more about the program please come to Crossfit305 today at 11:30am for a Q an...
10 Min EMOM, working and resting for 30:30 each minute. Alternating exercises.
Bar Muscle Ups
Death by Thruster 135/93
In this workout you will perform one thruster the first minute, 2 thrusters the second minute etc. Any drop of the barbell will result in a 10 burpee penalty to be completed within that minute.
Have you no pride? Don't be Scared! REP YOUR BOX!!!
We are currently out numbered 3 to 1 by CF SOUL!!!!!
SIgn up, compete, have fun. DO IT! Yes, YOU...
Power Clean 3-3-3-3-3+
3 Rounds For Time:
11 Thrusters 135/93
22 Lateral bar hops
11 Power Cleans 135/93
*every broken set of Thrusters or Power Cleans results in 5 burpee penalty to be completed before time is called.
Challenge of the Week: 5k run, post time to comments
Potluck Fiesta- CF Holiday party!
Upcoming Nutrition Challenge!
Rest as needed
12 minute AMRAP
15' Rope climbs, 2 ascents
5 Thrusters (125/ 83)
10 Hand release push-ups
Accumulate sum total of 3 minutes in weighted plank (45/25) . Have a partner load a plate on your lower back.