1) 3 rds, 10 Regional standard BJ(24/20)/ 15 GHD sit-ups/ 10 Strict HSPU
2) Mobility for Lifts
1) Power Snatch to max from top.
Deadlift bar to hang then lower to floor and without stopping launch it overhead!
2) 3-6 TNG Squat Clean to overhead (165/110) EMOM x 5, reps may vary but must be unbroken.
3) 20 Rep Back squat, add 5 lbs from last time
4) 5 minute AMRAP
3 Power snatch(115/75)
6 Power snatch
9 Power snatch
Go as high as...
1) 3 Skin the cat + 3 Hip to ring swings x 3
2) Turkish get-up to max(5-7 minutes)
3) 21 KBS(53/35)/ 21 T2B, rest till 3 minutes, 15/15, rest till 5 minutes, 9/9
Use judgement in order to pick percentages for each set. Example- 75%, 75%, 80%, 80%. Use technique and speed of lift to help make decision. Dont just be a numbers guy/girl. Build solid technique now and benefit later.
4) Snatch 75-80%x4x3
5) CNJ 75-80%x4x3
6) Clean pull 3x3
7a) Firebreather WOD
(Max HSPU on para...
1) 3 rds
25 sec Ring support hold with turn out/ 25 second false grip ring hang.
2) Turkish get-ups, 3x5/arm (heaviest poss.)
3) ME 1RM Push Press
4) Snatch to Heavy single in 15 min (2 misses only)
5) OHS 3x10 (out of rack)
6) Weighted pull-ups 5x5
Shoulder to overhead (135/93)
Toes to bar
8) Hollow rocks x 50
Not For Time:
30 Toes to Bar
30 Ring Dips
Accomplish 30 reps of each exercise in as few sets as possible. You may alternate exercises and rest as necessary.
Power Clean 135/93
SOW: Toes to bar
COW: 2 minute AMRAP T2B.
WOD with Friends! Triangle of Destruction 2
Has CrossFit changed your life? Has it improved the quality of your existence in some way? We want to hear YOUR story. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get inv...
Hope For Kenya workout is today!
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
Post rounds completed to comments.
Workout scorecard - [pdf]
"Why Hope For Kenya" - [video]
Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5+ (45-55-65-75-85%)
Rest as needed
11′ Wall Ball
Toes to Bar*
*If you cannot do toes to bar, sub with double reps abmat sit-ups
Last completed 11.8.2011
Sprintervals! is coming....
This Sunday is our One Year Anniversary Party at CrossFit A1A!
Join us at 11am for a WOD followed by a BBQ.
Everyone is invited and welcome!