“Tabata Something Else”
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.
Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.
Notes, tools, articles and ephemera:
- Article on Tabata intervals over at the Ross Training site.
- A paleo-centric take on Dr. Tabata’s legacy from Mark’s Daily Apple.
- Link to the actual article by Tabata that started this.
- VO2 Max estimator from Concept 2.
- Tabata Something Else demonstration video from the CrossFit main site.